This Policy was last modified on January 1, 2014.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by this Policy.
Article1. Purpose of Personal Information
Konan Technology processes personal information for the following purposes. Your information will not be used for any other purpose. If we are involved in change of purposes, we will ask for your consent to such changes.
We process personal information to identify the applicant, check inquiries, contact for fact finding, and notify process results.
We process personal information for aggregate statistics and marketing purposes.
Article2. Processing and Retention of Personal Information
1. Konan Technology holds personal information in accordance with the personal information retention processing period agreed by laws and regulations at the time of personal information collection.
2. The retention period for personal information is as follows:
1) Inquiries: 3 years after the completion of inquiry
2) Service improvement and marketing: 3 years
– Ongoing investigations for violation of the relevant laws: end of the relevant investigation
– Residual debt in accordance with the usage of the Site: end of the settlement of the debt
Article 3. Rights, Obligations and Exercise Method of Subject of Information
1. You may exercise the following personal information rights to Konan Technology.
- 1) Reading of personal information
- 2) Correction of error
- 3) Deletion of information
- 4) Suspension of process
2. The exercise of rights described in paragraph 1 under Article 3 may be requested to Konan Technology following Personal Information Protection Act Supplementary Provisions Article 8 format in writing, e-mail, FAX, etc., and Konan Technology will process the request without delay.
3. When you request correction or deletion of personal information, Konan Technology will not use or provide your personal information until correction or deletion has been completed.
4. Exercise of rights described in paragraph 1 under Article 3 may be done by legal representative or authorized representative. In this case, you must submit a letter of attorney following Personal Information Protection Act Supplementary Provisions Article 11 format
Article 4. Personal Information Items
Konan Technology processes the following personal information items.
1. Required information for processing of inquiries
– Name, company name, phone number, e-mail address
Article 5. Termination of Personal Information
Konan Technology discards relevant personal data after the purpose of personal information processing has been achieved. The procedure, deadline, and method of termination are as follows.
Information entered by the subject is transferred to a separate DB once its purpose is achieved, and will be discarded immediately or after a period of time in accordance with internal policies and relevant laws.
In this case, the personal information transferred to the DB will not be used other than for legal purposes.
이After the retention period of personal information, the information will be terminated within 5 days after the end of retention period. If the personal information is no longer needed after achievement of purpose, abolition of service, or termination of business, the information will be terminated within 5 days after the day the processing of information is deemed unnecessary.
The electronic file form of information is terminated using technical methods that prevents regeneration of the data.
Article 6. Safety of Personal Information
Konan Technology follows Personal Information Protection Act Article 29 and takes the following technical/administrative and physical measures to procure security.
1. Administrative Measures: establish and implement internal management plan, including regular staff training
2. Technical Measures: manage access authority to personal information processing system, install access control, system, install security program
3. Physical Measures: control access to computer room and material storage room
Article7. Chief Privacy Officer
1. Konan Technology is responsible for processing of personal information, and to process inquiries, complaints and damage reliefs concerning personal information, it specifies Chief Privacy Officer and Department as follows:
Name: KIM, Mun-hee
Position: Marketing Team
Position: Team Leader
Contact : 02-3469-8551, email@example.com, (FAX)02-3469-8599
Name: CHOI, Yuri
Position: Marketing Team
Contact : 02-3469-8557, firstname.lastname@example.org, (FAX)02-3469-8599
▶ Privacy Officer
▶ Privacy Department
2. You may contact Privacy Officer or Privacy Department at any time for all privacy related inquiries, complaints, or damage reliefs concerning Konan Technology Service. Konan Technology will process your requests without delay.