Innovative Digital Broadcasting!
File-based broadcasting production and transmission environment is becoming big in terrestrial, CABLE, PP, SO, in-house broadcasting. As file-based broadcasting environment is constructed, the need for easy search, video playback, and sharing is increasing. CMS manages digital assets so that acquisition, content processing, and distribution are managed organically.
Konan DigitalArc specializes in news production, program production, and contents archive. It is based on know-hows of distinguished site constructions, including KBS and SBS. It maximizes content utilization not only by using single CMS, but also by interconnecting and centralizing disparate CMS.
Various Content Browsing Tool
- Content browsing tool tailored to various environments, such as CS, Web, and Mobile
- Federated/scene/character/attachment text search interconnected with the search engine
- Convenient scene search and application through storyboard consisting of proxy video playback, segment, and shot
Centralized content lifecycle management
- Fully file-based workflow and centralized content management for newsroom and productions dealing with media assets, such as audio, video, pictures and film.
- Integration with customer environments including cameras, video servers, NLE, archive systems, and more
- Access control to contents interconnected with directory service
Quick and Easy Customization
- Configuration and orchestration of customer workflow
- Open Architecture oriented
- Provide standards and user-configurable data models
Easy and Intuitive Administration Tool
- Realtime system monitoring
- Realtime workflow monitoring
- User and group management interconnected with directory service
- VCR, FILE, LineFeed ingest
- Interconnect various video servers
- Support On-the-fly type transmission and instant video editing
- Interconnect organization/transmission information
- Support multi-channel and multi-viewer
- Interconnect H/W QC with WEFM SNMP Trap
- Various video formats: XDCAM422, ProRes, etc.
- Guarantee expandability through Pool management
- On-the-fly type transcoding
- Automatic Scene Change Retention
- Create Storyboard based on projection ratio
- Face Retention
- Audio/Video Quality Check
- Multi-channel support
- Content browser supporting various platforms: CS, Web, Mobile
- Large file, high-speed search interconnected with search engine, ‘Konan Search4′
- Edit storyboard
- Preview Noting
- Edit meta data
- Stream proxy videos
- Request various workflows: transmission/restoration/archive, etc.
- Realtime workflow state check
- Request various works: video edit/ingest, etc.
- Transmit converted video
- Support high-speed transmission, multi-channel
- Support various transmission servers
- Support various transmission protocols: FTP, CIFS, etc.
- Interconnection of various archive systems: DIVA, etc.
- Disk archive
- Partial restoration of various file formats: XDCAM422, H.264, etc.
- System monitoring
- Manage user, group, tree, program, code
- Mange user and storage access control interconnected with directory service, such as Active Directory
- Content Recyclability Maximization
- Construct digital broadcast
- Reduce costs through automation
SBS, Converged Archive
SBS opened Centralized Archive System in 2013, interconnecting all CMS
- ‘Contents hub’ that centralizes contents from various broadcasting systems
- Standardization of contents for many affiliates
- Support for easy federated search and application of contents among affiliates
- Establish standard proposal for SBS group company’s meta data and system interconnection interface
- Construct exchange standardized interface for each CMS
- Construct federated CMS using standardized interface
- Enhanced content application through TV broadcast, VOD, etc.
- Production of high-quality contents using rich content sources